car park level 1
car park level 2
- An yearly value addition of 10 – 15% of your investment at Koswatta due to the rapid increase in property values. Particularly, the Monorail project is due to be constructed and will be running on the opposite side of Dorset Residencies.
- These Apartments will yield High rentals due to the Administrative Hub of the Country being in close proximity to Koswatta, Battaramulla. Particularly, several Government Institutions such as the Ministries of Education, Highways, Environment, Megapolis & Western Development, Department of Immigration and Emigration and a number of other important Government Institutions are all within a one to two kilometer radius.
What does Dorset Residencies Offer?
- A 36-unit Luxury Apartment Complex with all the modern Amenities, comprising of 18 units with Two Bed Rooms and 18 units with Three Bed Rooms. Be a Part of an Exclusive Community.
- Balconies for all Rooms providing a wide angle view.
- Maids Rooms and Toilets are provided in all Units.
- Plenty of Car Parking Spaces on 4 Levels, with a total of 45 Car Parking slots. Two Car lifts with provision for Double Height stack car parking. Extra car Parking for families with multiple vehicles.
- Two way access Direct from 60 foot-wide Kaduwela New Kandy main road and Rear Access from 15 foot wide Dewala Road.
- With a Jogging Track, Gymnasium, Infinity Swimming Pool & Meeting room for Residents in the Mezzanine Floor.
- This Project is Expected to be Completed in 2023.
Property Details – The property designated to construct the apartment complex for Prestige Dorset Property Developers (Pvt) Ltd consists of 41.25 perches of land or 1043.72 m3 or 11,230.44 ft2. This property is situated facing the new Battaramulla-Kandy Road also called Kaduwela Road with a road frontage of 25 Meters. This property can be reached also through the Devala Road which runs behind the property and connects with the Robert Gunawardena Mawatha. Google map of the situation of the property is shown below, which shows all the surrounding facilities and road access being marked.
Structural Engineer – Mr. D. A. Jayasinghe, B.Sc (Engineering), M.Sc (Structural Engineering), MICE, MIE(SL)
Design Architect – Mr. S. Pradeep Kumara Samaraweera, AIA(SL) Charted Architect
M.E.P Engineer – Mr. Prathapage Somaratne, BSc. Eng. CEng. MIESL, MASHRAE
Quantity Surveyor – R.M. K. L Ramanayake, AIQS. SL, Charted Quantity Surveyor
Top Deck Jogging Track
Top Deck infinity Pool
double height car park
Smart Access System
Rain Water Harvesting System
Fire Detection Alarm System
Air Condition and mechanical Ventilation
This is how a typical three-bedroom of an apartment appears. A three-bedroom unit has 1350 square feet of floor area with 482 square feet of balcony area. Total square area of three-bedroom apartment is 1833 square feet.
This is how a typical two-bedroom of an apartment appears. A two-bedroom unit has 967 square feet of floor area with 129 square feet of balcony area. Total square area of two-bedroom apartment is 1096 square feet.
This is how a typical three-bedroom of an apartment appears. A three-bedroom unit has 1235 square feet of floor area with 300 square feet of balcony area. Total square area of three-bedroom apartment is 1535 square feet.
This is how a typical two-bedroom of an apartment appears. A two-bedroom unit has 1026 square feet of floor area with 273 square feet of balcony area. Total square area of two-bedroom apartment is 1300 square feet.